Complete this extra credit assignment for UP TO 10 extra credit homework points. (If you've missed some Pa' Q' Esperas, this would be good for you!)
Research a holiday that is celebrated in a Spanish speaking country. Create a Keynote presentation about it. In your presentation, you must include:
* What is the holiday/celebration?
* Who celebrates it?
* Why do they celebrate it?
* Where do they celebrate it?
* Is there special food/drink, or do they wear special clothing?
* Include pictures!
Some ideas for holidays to research are:
* Semana Santa (Holy Week)
* La Navidad (Christmas)
* Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)
* Cinco de Mayo (May 5th)
* Fiesta de San Fermín (Running of the Bulls)
* La Tomatina (Tomato Festival)
* Feria (Fair)
All extra credit projects will be due by FRIDAY, MARCH 21st.!!!